As I plan to leave for Spring Training on Wednesday, I came up with a list to inspire me before I go. Drum roll please…
10. Ask Jhonny if he still sees better than 20/20.
9. Find a replacement for Uncle Sal… Maybe “The Godfather Dellucci”???
8. To hear Bruce Drennan echo “I love ya Cleveland” in the Arizona air.
7. To get a picture with Shapiro because I can never find him in Cleveland.
6. Scalp some tickets for $100 like the Dodgers.
5. Start a Grady’s Ladies Sisterhood in Goodyear, even though I’m a guy.
4. To see if Valbuena is as good as his name suggests.
3. Join Kobayashi for a daily Wal-Mart fix.
2. Join Fausto Carmona at the Andy Marte Buffet.
1. To give Castrovince $20 for his Goodyear Complex photo tour.
Thanks to David Letterman for the format and to Anthony Castrovince for most of the content ideas.
Here are some others that didn’t quite meet the list.
- To sneak into the Complex with the mass of Japanese media.
- To actually see a road game on a tank of gas & get home before the sun sets.
- Borrow John Adams’ drum so I can stand out in the crowd.
- Bring Wild Thing’s glasses for Wood to wear.
- Preview this year’s Cy Young winner.
- Snag a foul ball, only to run into a cactus in the process.
- To take a ride on the Choo train.
- To see if Betancourt is in session this year.
- Get rejected for a photo with Casey Blake… Oh wait, he’s on the Dodgers.
- Get the REAL story about Dellucci’s injured finger.
Sources for images: